HighJump Technical Consultant: iWMS India
About the Role:
We are looking for full-time Consultants, with HighJump expertise, to join our core team in Bangalore and Hyderabad.
The ideal candidate needs to have HighJump experience and can functionally design, technically configure, integrate and install HighJump.
\He/she needs to be passionate about consulting and the ability to find appropriate solutions in challenging environments. He/she must be a good communicator and problem solver, with the ability to adapt easily to different environments. He/She needs to enjoy trying out different things and prefer autonomy and improvisation rather than be managed.
At iWMS, we allow team members to develop their own skill set as we find this enables them to contribute more meaningfully to our customer success stories.
Essential Job Functions
- Lead functional and technical discussions with clients and the ability to integrate WMS to ERP and other systems
- Perform the necessary analyses and consultations to identify clients’ business needs, find the required solutions and identify their benefits.
- Work directly with clients to gather a detailed understanding of their business needs to assist clients in configuring and implementing their software system.
- Ability to design, develop, test, and document within HighJump’s application framework.
- Participate in architectural design, give input to architects and be able to manage any product concerns or issues.
- Ensure that the long-term architectural and performance strategies have design and code solutions.
- Ability to interpret the end user’s requirements and apply these appropriately.
- Brainstorm and develop innovative features, in line with customers’ business requirements.
- Assist in building the component library with business solutions.
- Able to work with iWMS teams in other parts of the world.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experienced in MS SQL Server and any other Reporting Tools, DDA, Integrator, C#, Java and MS Office tools
- Experienced in HighJump Consulting/Development and Configuration/Setup.
- Strong analytical skills
- Supply Chain domain experience
- Experience working with development teams using SCRUM.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong desire to keep up-to-date with technology trends in the industry and enjoy trying out new systems/tools.
- Fluent in English.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years industry experience with HighJump
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
IWMS’s focuses on meeting customer requirements by understanding each client’s business needs, choosing appropriate solutions and either matching products or developing systems to those needs.
iWMS efficiently implements and supports software solutions in the Southern African region, the Americas and Americas. Importance is placed on a client’s return on investment in every project undertaken which is achieved through quality work, open communication, customer focus and punctual delivery.
In addition, iWMS has extensive experience in consulting, implementing, selling, developing, testing and supporting supply chain solutions with products from HighJump, SmartFreight and MP Objects who offer best of breed supply chain solutions.