HighJump Test Analyst: iWMS India
About the Role:
We are looking for a full-time Test Analyst with HighJump Warehouse Management Software experience, to join our core team in Bangalore and Hyderabad.
The ideal candidate needs to be passionate about Warehouse Management Systems and can consult and test HighJump solutions in challenging environments.
He/she must be a good communicator and problem solver and be able to adapt easily to different environments. He/She needs to enjoy trying out different things and prefer autonomy and improvisation, rather than be managed.
At iWMS, we allow team members to develop their own skill set as we find this enables them to contribute more meaningfully to our client’s success stories.
Essential Job Functions
- Lead functional discussions with clients which includes the integration of WMS to ERP and other systems
- Perform the necessary analyses and consultations to identify clients’ business issues, find the required solutions and identify their benefits.
- Work directly with clients to gather a detailed understanding of their business needs and can test their software systems accordingly.
- Ability to plan & develop test cases, carry out tests, and document the results of these tests.
- Ensure that the long-term architectural and performance strategies have been tested.
- Ability to interpret the end user’s requirements and apply these appropriately.
- Brainstorm and develop innovative features in line with clients’ business requirements.
- Able to work with iWMS and customer teams in other parts of the world.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experienced in MS SQL Server and MS Office tools.
- HighJump WMS Consulting/Testing experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Supply Chain domain experience.
- Experience working with development teams using SCRUM.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong desire to keep up-to-date with technology trends in the industry and enjoy trying out new systems/tools.
- Fluent in English.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification in Computer Science or related fields.
- Minimum 3-5 years industry experience in the Supply Chain industry.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
IWMS’s focuses on meeting customer requirements by understanding each client’s business needs, choosing appropriate solutions and either matching products or developing systems to those needs.
iWMS efficiently implements and supports software solutions in the Southern African region, the Americas and Americas. Importance is placed on a client’s return on investment in every project undertaken which is achieved through quality work, open communication, customer focus and punctual delivery.
In addition, iWMS has extensive experience in consulting, implementing, selling, developing, testing and supporting supply chain solutions with products from HighJump, IFS SmartFreight and MP Objects who offer best of breed supply chain solutions.