IFS SmartFreight (Randburg, Johannesburg)
About the Role:
We are looking for a full-time Sales Executive who is an expert in sales and has experience in the courier industry to represent IFS SmartFreight in South Africa, one of the world’s leading software providers to the parcel dispatch industry.
The ideal candidate needs to be passionate about sales, a good communicator and problem solver with the ability to consult effectively and adapt easily to challenging environments. It is a prerequisite that you are innovative and enjoy trying out different things. You need to work autonomously and improvise rather than be managed.
Desired requirements, qualifications skills and experience:
- Generate leads.
- Build relationships with clients and intimately understand their business.
- Manage key strategic relationships
- Demonstrate the product to show that the solution can solve the client’s needs.
- Nurture client relationships to encourage additional business or upsell additional functionality.
- Team player with the ability to operate autonomously to reach targets.
- Matric certificate.
- Proven Sales track record.
- Experience and understanding of the transport/courier industry.
- Sales canvassing experience including cold telephone calling.
- Sales experience in presentations and dealing at management and executive level.
- Competent computer skills (Word, Excel, Email).
- Driver’s license, plus car.
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans would be beneficial.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
About the Company:
IFS South Africa, its parent and sister companies are an award winning international group, providing a suite of market-leading Transport Management Systems (TMS), namely SmartFreight®.
Our software solutions efficiently manage our client’s ‘courier needs’, including dispatch automation, electronically selecting the fastest delivery time at the best value and/or most efficient carrier/service based on the freight characteristics and final destinations. Integration to virtually any ERP/WMS/Ecommerce solution allowing for seamless automation to create shipping labels and carrier manifests.
Standard end-to-end tracking of freight provided via single web portal / Phone App regardless of the carrier used. Plus, accurate reconciliation of freight invoices within minutes. Delivery optimization and dispatch management saves clients in excess of 10- 25% of freight expenditure, making IFS SmartFreight® one of the best investments our clients ever make!
The IFS Group
presently has over AUD$475 million pa in freight under management across its 10,000+ users and processes in excess of 45 million individual items of freight each year, either moving domestically within each country or internationally.