iWMS Europe Is A Software Development And Consulting Company, Providing Services And Solutions To Enterprises Worldwide
About iWMS Europe
We are an international software service provider operating out of the United Kingdom and an extension of iWMS, whose head office is in South Africa. We also operate in the United States through iWMS Americas, Australia and New Zealand through iWMS Australasia and the Middle East through iWMS India. We specialise in Warehouse Management Software and have years of global experience and expertise in building and implementing WMS solutions. We offer proven industry-leading software from HighJump Solutions whose best practices-based functionality solves core logistic challenges.
We consult with our Clients and focus on meeting their requirements by understanding their business needs, choosing appropriate systems, developing bespoke systems and providing staff augmentation resources to meet those requirements.
Importance is placed on a client’s return on investment in every project we undertake which is achieved through quality work, open communication, client focus and punctual delivery which includes:
- Availability of skilled resources globally – The advantage of having our resources spread across the globe, is that it brings with it, varied skill sets and experience levels that fit your project best.
- Delivery models – Our global delivery model makes sure that cost benefits and time are maximised which is achieved by distributing appropriate project modules offshore as well as onsite.
- Speed to market – The experience we have gained over the years of delivering projects to medium and large enterprises, enables us to apply time-tested and quality-focused methodologies with each project. This reduces the time to market.
- Solutions library – For years, we have built our own solutions library covering Warehouse Management with Industry Best Practice, Test Suite and Test Automation. This helps us quicken the implementation of these projects and ensure a quality delivery.
- Innovative engagement models – We go the extra mile to make it easier for you to work with us by designing innovative engagement models that suit your requirements. For your long term projects, we offer a transparent Cost+ model which helps you keep track of your resource, operating costs, etc.
As a customer you can:
- Blend your own resources with an extended team to produce quality results.
- Participate in the recruitment of the extended team, if you wish, and decide on who will be in your team and the resource mix – seniority/technology/quality/ etc.
- Avoid administrative and HR issues.
- Benefit from significant cost savings.
- Give special recognition and reward to team members who perform beyond what is expected of them.
- Always ahead of the curve – Our architects are up to date with industry trends and together with HighJump’s Early Adopter, we are always ahead of the game in terms of having the solution that suits your needs.
- Preferred partner – Our mantra is optimal, quality delivery. We have the required industry experience and the required number of experts to work on your projects.
Optimal functionality and quality are important to iWMS Europe. To meet this requirement we have a separate company under the iWMS umbrella, iWMS Quality Assurance, which professionally tests the functionality of applications for critical defects.
We recognise the high return on investment that can be gained by automating tests. The benefit of this is that after the software has been written, it runs endless times while we work on the code. This reduces retesting costs and maintains our required quality standards whilst we make changes to your system.
iWMS Europe is uniquely positioned, with our global delivery capabilities, to support your business needs.